Starfield is all about traveling to other planets in space and completing missions. As players journey through space, they will complete various main campaign missions and side quests. During their journey in the vast Space, players will encounter many ships and few are friendly so players have to fight them for any items or ship parts. In order to take them down the Ship more effectively and efficiently players need to target its engine which will make the Ship stop and then players can dock the ship to steal it or loot it. This guide will show you How to target Engines in Starfield.
How to Target the Engines of the Ships
In order to target the Engines of the ships, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to acquire a skill called Targeting Control Systems
- After unlocking this skill in the Skill tree players will be able to unlock ship targeting functionality.
- This skill allows players to lock on to the enemies’ ships faster
- Then players need to simply find the enemy ships and then aim at their ship targeting them and starting the lock process.
- Players need to press E on (PC) or A on (Xbox) to initiate the process
- After the enemy’s ship is locked up, players need to press R on (PC) or X on (Xbox)
- then players can select the target ship’s engine by using the arrow keys on (PC) or the left stick on (Xbox)
- After that, simply fire the ballistics or lasers at the engines to disable the ship
NOTE: Players need to make sure they don’t shoot the Ship or engine too much as it can explode.
That’s all you need to know about How to target the engines of the ships in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.