There are many weapons that players can get by deploying into the maps or by completing certain mission which provides weapon blueprints. RGL-80 is a semi-auto Grenade Launcher, which players can only get in Warzone 2.0 DMZ by killing this one enemy in one particular map. In this guide, you will learn how to get the RGL-80 in Warzone 2.0 DMZ and what missions require the use of this weapon.
How to get the RGL-80 weapon in Warzone 2.0 DMZ?
In order to get the RGL-80 weapon in Warzone 2.0 DMZ, players will need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to deploy into Building 21.
- After deploying into Building 21, players will need to find an enemy called Velikan
- Velikan can easily be identified as he is the only enemy which uses the RGL-80
- He will have heavy armor so players will need to shoot him very much (players can also use termite grenades)
- Velikan usually spawn on the 2nd or 3rd floor and there is no fixed location
- Players will need to clear the whole 2nd and 3rd floor to find him.
- After killing the Velikan, players will get the RGL-80 as Velikan was using it himself.
So that’s how you get RGL-80 in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. RGL-80 is used in multiple missions and one of the missions is Termination in which players need to kill certain enemies with RGL-80 to complete the mission. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Warzone 2.0 and other various games.