Call of Duty Warzone 2, a highly anticipated battle royale game, has been released with many new features, including functional weapons and game modes. Activision has also introduced a new backpack and loot system that goes beyond what players see in-game, along with all the new content.
In Warzone 2’s DMZ mode, players complete contracts, world activities, and faction-based missions. Your main objective is to learn more about the three Factions and to complete their larger tasks. The third faction in the game, Black Mous, brings its own missions to complete, one of which is infil without any teammates. In this guide, we’ll see how to infil without any teammates & extract in the same deployment in Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to Infil Without Any Teammates in Warzone 2 DMZ?
To Infil without any teammates & Extract in the same deployment is part of the One Man Army Tier 1 mission of the Black Mous faction. The Black Mous faction can only be unlocked by completing the Tier 2 Story Missions for Legion and White Lotus. After unlocking the Black Mous faction, you can complete the One Man Army Tier 1 mission.
One Man Army Tier 1 mission can be divided into two tasks:
- Infil without any teammates.
- Extract in the same deployment.
Following are the steps to get started with this mission:
- After launching the DMZ, turn off the squad fill option on the left side of the screen to go solo.
- Now you can begin your mission.
- Look for the locations marked by a blue man in a fire-exit symbol.
- The infil progress starts automatically once you’re in the game.
- The next step is to extract straightaway in the same deployment.
Once you have successfully exfil or extracted yourself, your mission will be completed. After completing the mission, you will be rewarded with Dechhand’s Toolbox Key and 5000 XP.
This concludes our guide on infil without teammates and extracting in the same deployment in Warzone 2 DMZ. Keep checking our other guides to stay updated on the game.