Pixel Piece is a Roblox game in which players must navigate the large pixel world of pirates and take on the sea with allies and complete gruelling challenges. Like in anime, players will be able to get fruits which provide them with various abilities and by using those abilities they can explore and defeat many foes.
While exploring the vast pixel world, players can find many accessories which provide great help in battles and exploration. A marine cap is one of those accessories which can be found in the open world after defeating Swordsman Sailor Guard. In this guide, you will learn about the whereabouts of marine caps and what benefits it provides.
How to get the Marine Cap in Pixel Piece?
In order to obtain a marine cap in Pixel Piece, players will need to follow these exact steps:
- Players need to be able to defeat level 35+ enemies
- Players will need to go to Shells tower, most probably the second-island players will visit
- After reaching Shells tower, you need to find NPC called Namtar
- Talk to the NPC Namtar
- Namtar will give you the quest to kill Sawrdsman Sailor Guard.
- After defeating Swordsman Sailor Guard, there is a certain chance to drop each of the items.
Note: Defeat the swordsman Sailor Guard as many times as possible until you get the item.
After obtaining the Marine cap, players can equip it. The marine cap provides a +5 HP and +15 stamina when equipped. It is an uncommon rarity accessory so it would take some tries to farm.
Good Luck farming the Marine cap and that’s all you need to know about how to get the Marine Cap in Pixel Piece. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news.