There are many items players can find in the game while exploring the whole map. Items can range from a herb to skulls. Sons of the forest require players to start from scratch and make their own shelter to even find food and cook it. Players need to go exploring and find as many items as they can in the forest, in the ocean and in caves. Skulls are one of those items players can get. This guide will help you get the Skulls in Sons of the Forest and what uses it have.
How to get the skulls in Sons of the Forest?
In order to get the skulls, players need to follow these steps:
- Players must need to learn how to make the fire in the game.
- After that, players need to have a weapon (spear preferred)
- After that, players need to find or defend against the tribe’s villagers.
- After fighting and killing the natives or mutants, players need to carry them to the fire
- After that drop the body on the fire.
- There are 2 reasons for this: 1. If the body is left behind, cannibals will come for them and will attack you as well 2. After the body gets fully burned they give bones and skulls.
- After burning the bodies, players will see a lot of bones left behind and skulls.
That’s how you can get skulls in Sons of the forest but what are the uses for those? There are many uses for bones but skulls have only a few uses:
- Players can make a club weapon by combining the skull, rope and a few sticks.
- Players can also make a scarecrow with the skulls as well (useless but can be built)
That’s all the things you can make with the skulls, if you find any more things tell us in the comment section below. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Sons of the Forest and various other games.