The recent update for Deepwoken has brought a plethora of new content for players to explore. Among the new additions are mantras, a legendary sword, an ore area, and new magic spells. One of the most exciting new spells is Ironsing Magic. To acquire this spell, players must complete certain tasks and collect specific items. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to know about how to acquire Ironsing Magic in Deepwoken.
How to get the new Ironsing Magic in Deepwoken?
In order to get the New Ironsing Magic, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to first go to the miner’s landing
- After that, players need to make their way to the end of the way and climb down by jumping on the platforms.
- After making it down, players will come across a window and go inside
- Inside there, players will find the NPC Called Adar
- Adar is an Ironsing trainer and will teach you the Ironsing magic after players complete a few of his objectives.
- Players first need to go back to the miner’s landing and then talk to the blacksmith
- Players need to have a Pluripotent Alloy with them when they visit the blacksmith.
NOTE: Players can get the Pluripotent Alloy after killing the bosses.
- After that, go back to the Adar and now he will notice you.
- Then he will give you the task of collecting the 6 different ores- Gold, Iron, Erisore, Irithine, Astryline and Umbrite
- After collecting the Ores, go back to Adar and talk to him
- Then he will give you the Alloyed Elixir and after drinking that, players will learn the Ironsing Magic.
That’s all you need to know about How to get the new Ironsing magic in Deepwoken. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Deepwoken and various other games.