Tales of Arise is an action-roleplaying game developed by Bandai Namco entertainment. It’s set in a fictional world between the medieval world of Dahna and the advanced world of Rena. With the game selling a million copies under a week it is by far the fastest-selling “Tales” based game ever. The Mystic Crest accessory is by far one of the most useful items in the game.
Obtaining the trinket – increases the damage dealt to opponents, reduces health regeneration costs and reduces the spell casting time by 20%. Keep reading and we will show you how to find Mystic Crest Accessory in Tales of Arise.
How to Obtain the Mystic Crest Accessory in Tales of Arise?
Obtaining this accessory might be a tough challenge for the players but if you are up for the challenge, here is how you can obtain this item:
• Make sure the protagonist Shionne is up to a minimum level of 40.
• After that head on over to the Training Grounds at Viscint located in Menacia and complete her Solo battle challenge on advanced
• Boom! The player will be rewarded with a Mystic Crest among some other rewards. After earning the Mystic Cress Accessory the player can get it forged at any of the games prevalent merchants.
• Doing this obtains Shionne with the “Fashionista” skill.
• Collect the Mystic Cress Accessory from a chest
• For example, in the “Tarfhal Helgarahi” lower level 1F in the north-western corner of the map, there is a room with a single chest, containing a Mystic Crest. This turns out the be the only possible way to obtain the item before reaching level 40
That’s all we have in this guide, hope you know how to find Mystic Crest Accessory in Tales of Arise. Check out the game category for other guides or if you have a problem with playing the game with a controller, refer to the linked post.