Unlocking titles in Tales of Arise is crucial to get access to new skills that will allow you to beat tougher bosses. Each character in the game has a range of titles they can unlock. Some titles unlock as you progress through the story, while others have specific requirements that the character must meet. Once a title is unlocked, you can then proceed to unlock new skills with SP. Kisara also has a range of titles he’ll need to unlock to acquire new skills and progress. Keep reading and we will show you how to unlock all Kisara Titles in Tales of Arise.
Tales of Arise – How to Unlock Kisara Titles
Kisara has 7 titles that have specific unlock conditions and 4 titles that unlock as you progress through the story. Here are the titles you unlock through the story and at which stage.
Titles Unlocked Via Story Quests
- Captain Kisara and Devout Sister – Unlocked via the Heart of Darkness quest
- Idealist and Heartfelt Shield – Unlocked via the quest ‘The Unliberated’
Titles with Specific Requirements
- Unbreakable Wall – Stop a charging enemy using a boost attack
- Skilled Angler – Unlocked via ‘An Invitation to Fish’ sub-quest
- Unblemished Fighter – Complete the Novice Solo Training Grounds with the character
- Rock Buster Shield – Unlocked via the ‘Walking Crag’ sub-quest
- Miglapedia – Unlocked via ‘An Eternal Rivalry’ sub-quest
- All-Pulverizing Hammer – Bring the power strike proficiency to 600 to unlock
- Chief Chef – To unlock you need to make 5 favorite meals
So, these are all the titles in Tales of Arise that Kisara can get.