Fix Roblox Error Code 277January 16, 2020
A random error that arises when trying to join a game, the Roblox error code 277 also arises when there is a connection problem or the user is banned.
If you are facing this problem, don’t fuss the solution is simple.
Try these fixes.
Check the Internet Connection
As this error arises mainly due to fault with the connection. It best to perform a network troubleshooting. We recommend that you diagnose the Wi-Fi by shifting to a wired internet connection. Most of the time the problem is due to packet loss when downloading game objects which leads to the 277 error, so it worth migrating to a wired internet connection and playing the game.
Additionally, power cycle the entire network hardware. Switch off all the network equipment and let it rest for a few minutes and repower again.
Try System Restore
If you are on a Windows client, try restoring the system to a time when the game worked fine. This has helped a lot of users fix the problem. Here are the steps to follow the restore the system to a time when the game worked.
- Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Backup and Restore (Windows 7)
- Under Restore, select the backup period when Roblox worked.
Check if the game is working.
Try Resetting the Internet Option
As the problem is closely related to your internet connection, a simple reset can fix the problem. To perform this step, you should have access to Internet Explorer; however, after you have performed the step, even if you use other browsers, it may fix your problem. Follow the steps:
- Go to Settings in Explorer
- Search for the Advanced tab
- Locate Reset and click on it
- Close the browser and try running the game once again.
- Open the Browser > click on the three dots on the top-right corner that opens the Customize and control Google Chrome
- Navigate and click on Settings.
- From the left panel, click on Advanced to open a drop-down menu.
- Select Reset and clean up
- Click on Restore settings to their original defaults
- Select Reset settings
- Close the browser and check if the Roblox error code 267 still appears.
Reinstall the Game
If the above two solutions have not worked for you, reinstall the game to fix the problem. As the problem is related to connection, resetting the game will remove all faulty connections and fix the problem. So, uninstall and reinstall the game.
Ensure you are Not Banned
Although, this is not the case in most circumstances, ensure that your account is not blocked. In some cases, users who were banned from the Roblox platform encountered the error code 277. If you are banned from Roblox and it was a mistake, contact the support and present your case.
We hope this would have resolved your problem. Let us know in the comment what worked for you.
- Fix Roblox Error Code 610
- Fix Roblox Error Code 267
- How To Fix Roblox Error Code 279
- How to Fix Roblox Error Code 524