An error common among Windows 10 users with GeForce GPU is the “Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003”. If you happen to come across this error message and it’s causing applications that require GeForce to collapse, you are not alone.
The error code 0x0003 is one of the most common errors you encounter when using the software. GeForce Experience is an important software for GTX graphics card users as it ensures your graphics card driver remains updated and you get the best settings for your game, among a wide range of other features. Click on the link to download GEFORCE EXPERIENCE 220.127.116.11
Let’s proceed towards fixing the problem. Try each fix until the error message disappears.
Clarifications for Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003?
The error 0x0003 can be due to a wide range of causes. We have discussed all the possible causes that can lead to the error.
- If the drivers of the graphics card are corrupted. The error occurs when there is more than one corrupted driver.
- A problem with the network adapter can also cause this error.
- If the Nvidia Telemetry container is having trouble communicating with the desktop.
- A latest Windows patch can also cause an error due to non-compatibility with the drivers or creating some other issues.
- Nvidia services are not functioning as intended such as the Nvidia Network Service, Nvidia Display Service, and Nvidia Local System Container.
Fix 1: Force Restarting the Nvidia Services
A large number of users were able to fix the error 0x0003 by force restarting the Nvidia services. Here are the instructions to perform force restart of Nvidia services.
- Press the Windows Key +R to launch Run window. Type services.msc and hit enter.
- Locate Nvidia services from the Windows Services application
- Select any one of the services and right-click, select Restart. Right-click on all services and check they are running, if not, select Start.
After you have done this, check if the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is still showing. If the error still appears, try solving them using the below steps.
Fix 2: Allow Nvidia Telemetry Service to Interact with Desktop
The Nvidia Elementary services is an important part of the Nvidia Experience software, it performs system scans to detect the hardware and OS and recommend the optimum driver. It also scans the games installed on the device and suggests the best settings. When the Telemetry Service is not communicating with the desktop as intended it can lead to the error 0x0003.
Here are the steps to fix the issue.
- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run window and type “services.msc”, hit Enter.
- From the Services window locate the Nvidia Services and select Nvidia Telemetry Container.
- Right-click on Nvidia Telemetry Container > Properties > Log-on.
- Under Local System Account tick Allow service to interact with desktop.
- Confirm the option and close the window
- Try running applications that require Nvidia.
Fix 3: Update the Nvidia Graphics Drivers
For some users simply updating the drivers fixed the error. So, follow the below steps to update the Nvidia Graphics Drivers.
- Right-click on This PC or My Computer and select Properties.
- From the left pane, click on Device Manager.
- Click on Display adapters and right-click on Nvidia and select Update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest update.
- Restart the system and check if Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 still appears.
Fix 4: Use Winsock Reset Command in Command Prompt to Repair and Reset Network Adapter
The Winsock Reset command is also known by other names such as Winsock reset or Comms Reinstall. With this command, you can set the network adapter’s software to default. This should fix any error with Nvidia failing to communicate to the server and also any browser issues. Follow the instructions for Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Winsock Reset For Windows 7, 8, and 10
- In the windows search tab, type cmd.
- When you see the Command Prompt, right-click and select Run as administrator.
- Confirm and in the black box type “netsh winsock reset”.
- Hit enter and let the process run, when it says “Winsock reset completed successfully”, restart the computer.
Check if the 0x0003 error still appears.
Fix 5: Reinstall all the Nvidia Components
This is the most important step in resolving the error code 0x0003, so ensure that you perform this property. The majority of the users were able to fix the error by reinstalling every Nvidia component. Follow the instructions.
- Open the Control Panel by typing control panel in the Windows search tab.
- Navigate to Programs > Uninstall a program
- Locate all the Nvidia components and uninstall them one by one.
- Once uninstalled, restart the computer and download a fresh copy on Nvidia drivers and install.
- In Windows 10, the system will automatically detect the missing drivers and update, if not do this manually.
- Once the update is over, restart the system and check if the Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is still appearing.
Let us know in the comments what worked for you and whatnot. This would allow us to provide a better resolution to your problems.