Outriders is a great game if you discount the bugs and the constant crashes, but when you are looking for a good few hours on the game and instead are met by an error code or the game is constantly hindered by crashes, that’s far from acceptable and quite frustrating. You feel like you have wasted your money. While the game has a range of issues on the PC, PS5 users are not left unaffected. Players are reporting of the Outriders PS5 Error Code CE-108255-1 that crashes the game. If you are encountered the error, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue.
Fix Outriders PS5 Error Code CE-108255-1
Before you proceed with the solutions, you should know that the fix for the Outriders PS5 Error Code CE-108255-1 is not universal and the only permanent solution can come from the developers. Square Enix is working on patches and we hope the next one for PlayStation address the performance issues with the game. Here are a bunch of things you can try to fix PS5 Error Code CE-108255-1.
- Set all the in-game video output settings to Automatic.
- Update the system software and the game – the most likely cause of the error is an outdated system software or the game. Hence, you should first perform this fix and if the error still occurs proceed to the next solution.
- Reinstall the game – In order to reinstall the game, go to Settings > Storage, and delete Outriders. Once the game is deleted, download and install it afresh.
- Rebuild database – To perform the Rebuild Database, you need to start the PS5 in safe mode and you will see the option.
- Reset the PS5 – Before you perform a reset, ensure that you have taken a backup of the data on the PS5. Then, go to Settings > System > System Software > Reset PS5.
Finally, if nothing has worked, get in touch with support to fix Outriders Error Code CE-108255-1 on PS5.