DMZ Season 4 has brought a new map called Vondel and this map is a whole new addition to the game, and it offers a lot of variety and excitement for players. The Vondel map has many new points of interest that you can explore and loot. Some of these places have new buildings that are locked and require keys to enter. One of the locked doors is the Veterinarian Door, which is hidden in a building that is located in the Zoo POI. To open this crate, you need to find the Veterinarian Key, which is not easy to locate. In this guide, we will give you all the details you need to know about how to find and use the Veterinarian Key in DMZ Season 4.
Where to use the Veterinarian Key in DMZ Season 4?
To access the Veterinarian door in the Zoo POI, players need to obtain the Veterinarian Key first. The keys in DMZ are also randomly spawned on any map, so players have to search thoroughly and collect as many keys as they can until they find the Veterinarian key. Once they have the key, they can follow these steps to reach the locked door:
- Players must select the Vondel map in the map selection menu
- But before deploying, players must put the Veterinarian Key in their backpacks
- Players then need to go to the Zoo which is located in the southern part of the map
- After that, players need to go inside the building (marked below)
- There, players will find the locked door which requires the Veterinarian’s key
- After that, simply interact with the Door and use the key
- The Room has a good amount of Loot so it is worth after finding the key randomly.
That’s all you need to know about where to use the Veterinarian Key in DMZ Season 4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.