Genshin Impact released its new patch 3.4 recently and with the new patch, a new area was added to the Sumeru Desert called the Desert of Hadramaveth.
The new area has lots of areas to explore, puzzles to solve and chests to find. One of the puzzles is located in the Wadi-Al-Majuj area, where players need to find sacred seals to restore the sacred pillar.
In this guide, you will find out how to get the pillar and where all 6 scared seals are located.
All Wadi-Al-Majuj Sacred Seals locations
In order to find the Sacred pillar to restore, players need to teleport to the shown below waypoint. After teleporting there. Players need to jump in the massive crack in the ground and there will be a cave, where players will find the sacred pillar.
The image shows the teleport waypoint nearest to the sacred pillar
The image shows the sacred pillar which needs to be restored
After reaching the sacred pillar location, players can interact with it and it will mark the location of the seals on the map.
The image shows the seals location marked by the sacred pillar
After marking the sacred seal’s location, all players need to do is find them and collect it. In order to do that players will need to go to the teleport shown below and moves towards the 1st seal.
- The first seal is located near the lower ruins entrance, it is found on the ledge which can be accessed by using the Four-leaf sigil.
- The second seal is near the primal construct and will be on the wall.
- The third seal is near the second but players needs to jump down, they will find a torch and above the torch is the seal fitted on the wall.
- The fourth seal can be found in the water near just below the wooden construct.
- The fifth seal is located near the Sacred pillar and can be found when going past the pillar. The seal will be near some torches.
- The sixth and last seal is located at the foot of the waterfall located just after the location of the fifth one.
After finding all the sacred seals, players need to go back to the Scared pillar and interact with it and select restore. After restoration, players will be able to confirm whether they got all the seals or not by looking at the item selection box.
After confirming the items and restoring the Scared pillar. Players will be rewarded with a Precious chest.
That’s all you need to know about the Wadi-Al-Majuj scared seals and where they are located. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news.