There are many items and weapons players can find in Warzone 2 DMZ on the various locations of the maps. Some of the items are present on the ground to some of them are locked inside a box or cache or even rooms and require a key to open them and get to the items. An experimental hard Drive is one of those items which can be found only in one locked crate and can only be acquired by one player per match. This guide will walk you through the whole process of how to get your hands on the Experimental Hard Drive in Warzone 2 DMZ.
Read more: How to access the Black, Red and Blue locked doors in Building 21 Warzone 2 DMZ.
Where to find the Experimental hard Drive in Warzone 2 DMZ?
In order to find the Experimental hard drive, players need to follow these exact steps:
- Players must choose the Ashika Island map
- Players then should equip the mission called Boating and Entering (if not completed)
- After that players need to simply Infil with a weapon into the Ashika Island Map
- After spawning, players will need to make their way to the waterways under Port Ashika
- After completing the second objective of the Boating and Entering mission which requires players to reroute 9 electrical switches in the waterways (a lot easier with a squad), the cache box will be marked on the map.
- Players then simply need to make their way to the secret bunker through the pipeline under the water and they will see the marked box.
- After opening the box, players will see the Experimental hard drive
- Simply get it into the backpack and extract it to get the experimental hard drive and complete the whole Boating and entering the mission.
After this mission, players can find this marked cache on the map on every deployment from then. But if the other players find the Experimental hard drive before you, you won’t find the hard drive in there.
That’s all you need to know about where to find the Experimental hard Drive in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games