Ashika Island is the latest map that is added to Warzone 2.0 DMZ. With the new map, many new missions were added to the game with Ashika Island in mind. Expose is one of those missions which requires players to specially deploy into the Ashika Island map. In this guide, you will learn about how to place the fake Al Qatala document in the top room of Ashika Island Castle.
How to stash the fake Al Qatala document on the central security desk in the top room of Ashika Island Castle?
Expose mission is all about getting the fake Al Qatala document from the dead drop in Zaya Observatory and placing it in the Ashika Island Castle and extracting it from the map. Players need to follow these steps to complete the whole mission:
- Players first need to go to the Al Mazrah Map and go to Zaya Observatory dead drop.
- After reaching the dead drop, players will need to take the Fake Al Qatala document from it and extract the document.
- After extracting, players will need to put the document in the bag and head to Ashika Island.
- After deploying to Ashika Island, players need to go to Tsuki Castle where Bombmaker resides.
- After fighting and killing the Bombmaker and all the AI enemies.
- After killing the bombmaker, players need to go to the central security table where the bombmaker was and place the Document.
- After placing the document, players need to extract it from the map to complete the whole mission.
That’s all you need to know about how to place the fake Al Qatala document in the top room of Ashika Island Castle in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and other various games.