We are almost a week into a game and a lot of players have progressed quite far into the game to the point of Act IV and Middle City. Middle City is a location in Abyss that has a bridge puzzle. You need to solve this puzzle to access a chest that has a great armor piece. While most of you would already be familiar with it as it’s quite similar to the Upper City bridge puzzle, but if you are facing difficulty we will show you how to solve the Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Middle City Bridge puzzle.
Solve Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Middle City Bridge Puzzle in Abyss
The Middle City bridge puzzle is quite easy to solve once you know what needs to be done. The puzzle requires the participation of 5 members in your party. The bridge has 5 pieces that you need to align to make to the end. After you have aligned each piece, one of the party members needs to stand on the aligned piece, so it does not move out of place. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to solve the puzzle.
- Use the hand icon on the flames to move the bridge pieces and align them.
- Once the first piece is aligned, place one party member on the piece.
- Now, align the second piece using the hand icon and when aligned, move another member on top of the piece.
- Repeat the process for the first four bridge pieces.
- Align the fifth piece and when aligned move a party member to the piece.
- The puzzle will be solved and a new piece will be added with the chest.
Some players have been reporting that they cannot interact with the chest and that’s it’s bugged. In that case, solve the puzzle and save the game. Now load the game and the bug may not be triggered.