FIFA 22 is a forthcoming video game by EA Vancouver and EA Romania, releasing on 1st October 2021. It will be available on platforms like Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch. It has both the Single Player and Multiple-Player modes.
In FIFA 22, the Ultimate Team menus have been changed, and the Squad management also becomes a lot confusing. It’s become harder to view your friend’s Ultimate Team in FIFA 22. This guide will discuss how you can see your friend’s team or squad in FIFA 22.
How to View Friend’s Team or Squad in FIFA 22
In the previous versions of FIFA games, you had the option named ‘Play a Friend’s Squad’ from the Single player section. But in this new version, the game made it tricky to find out your friend’s team or squad.
Below are the steps you need to follow to see your friend’s team or squad-
- From the menu of Ultimate Team, go to Friendlies.
- Select Couch Play.
- Choose the match type and the controller side of your choice.
- To progress, manage your squad and select the Options tab.
- Confirm your team setup.
- Get to the top tile, and there you’ll find a tab named Community Squads-use the left stick to scroll and find out My Friends.
- Now, scroll between the friends in the bottom title to choose which friend’s team you want to see. Once you have found out that friend, press ‘triangle’ in PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S to view the squad.
Follow the above steps, and you’ll definitely find out the team of your friend.