Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their own characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will develop their combat skills and face many challenges. During their travel through space, players will come across many ships and planets. Players dont always need to battle the other ships for loot or even ship parts, they can trade between themself and have the parts they want. This guide will show you How to trade with Ships in Starfield.
How to trade with Ships?
In order to trade with the nearby ships while travelling, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to first find a suitable ship to trade with
- Then to start the trade, they need to hail them which will start the trading process
- Then players will contact the other ship and there will be some options displayed
- Then, players need to select the “Let’s Trade” option
- After selecting that option, players can now buy or sell parts, and items with the other ship
- The items in the buy section vary on the ship players have encountered
- It is recommended to buy the required items first and then sell them as some ships don’t have the resources to buy items from players.
- The only ship that won’t trade with players will be the UC warships. They will still talk to players but won’t trade.
If players have a bounty on their heads or are considered a pirate, then most ships would most likely avoid trading with them. So keep that in mind, before approaching just any ships.
That’s all you need to know about How to trade with Ships in StarField. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.