Starfield is an action RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, where players create their characters and allocate points to skills and traits. As players embark on their epic journey through space, they will complete many main campaign missions and side quests as well During those missions and ship battles, players will find themself injured and one of the injuries which players can incur is Lung Damage. This is a somewhat common injury players will face during their journey so they should know how to reliably remove it. This guide will show you How to Remove Lung Damage in Starfield.
How to Remove Lung Damage?
Lung damage is fairly common as some enemies might throw a grenade or 2, find themself in Toxic atmospheres or even in gas vents and they are most likely to have lung damage. In order to remove Lung damage after a fight, players need to follow these steps:
- Players can check their health Status to see if they face any injury
- After suffering Lung Damage, players will have insufficient O2 at irregular times
- They will cough and can make players get caught by guards in some sneaky situation as well.
- To cure this, players need to the need to find and use the Injectors
- Another tool to cure lung damage is the Snake oil which is the same as Injector but even better as it covers even more injuries.
- Injector and Snake Oil can be found in the medical bags or in the shops
- Another way to treat Lung Damage or any other injury, players can go to the Reliant Medical shop
- In the Reliant Medical Shop, players will find a doctor who will heal any injury for the players.
That’s all you need to know about How to Remove Lung Damage in Starfield. If you find this article helpful, you can check our website for more such guides on Starfield and various other games.