FIFA 22 is a forthcoming football simulation video game developed by EA Vancouver and EA Romania- releasing on 1st October 2021 on platforms like Windows, PlayStation4, PlayStation5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch. FIFA 22 will be available in two editions, Standard Edition and Ultimate Edition. Even though the previous versions had the Champion Edition, FIFA 22 will not have this edition. It will have two modes: Single-player mode and Multiplayer mode.
In FIFA 22, you have accidentally Quick Sold a player; you can recover him from FIFA Web and Companion Apps within 7days from the day you sold him. In FIFA 22, you will get the option of ‘Quick Sell Recovery,’ but it is only available in Web and Companion Apps. This article will guide you on how to recover Quick Sold players.
How to Recover Quick Sold Players- FIFA 22
Follow the below steps to Recover your Quick Sold Players-
- First, log in to the Web or Companion App,
- Choose the club,
- Select Quick Sell Recovery,
- Choose the date in the calendar on which you accidentally sold the player,
- Select the Player you want to get back,
- Choose Recover.
You’ll get back the player you accidentally sold, but the money you earned after Quick Sold him will be deducted. That’s how you can recover a Quick Sold Player easily. But while doing this process, keep in mind that-
- You can only recover five players in 31 days. So, keep tracking the Quick Sell recoveries you have left and how many days are left before it’s reset.
- You can only recover players, nothing else, by using Quick Sell Recovery.
- If you don’t use the five recoveries in 31 days, it will not roll over to the next 31 days period.
- You cannot reset the 31 days by yourself, or you cannot increase or decrease the number of recoveries.
- If you delete your old club and create a new one, you can’t recover your players from your old club by using Quick Sell Recovery.
It is pretty easy to recover a Quick Sold player in FIFA 22 but be aware of the limitations while using this feature.