In order to open three safes in a single deployment and extract 100K for one teammate, you will need to carry out one bombing mission and destroy the enemy supply. After this, the location of the nearby safes will be revealed, and you can proceed further.
Also, keep in mind that if you have more teammates completing this mission with you, you will be able to extract more money. Let’s see how to open three safes in a single deployment and extract 100K on a single teammate in this guide.
How to Open Three Safes in One Deployment & Extract 100K on a Single Teammate in One Deployment in Warzone 2 DMZ?
Follow the below steps to open three safes in one deployment and extract 100K on a single teammate:
- First, locate the bomber contracts on the mini-map, which are green mobile icons with bomb symbols. Now complete this bomber contract. Once you have completed the bomber contract, it will pay your around $7500 cash.
- It is more advantageous if you manage to complete this mission with your two teammates since you’ll be able to extract a total of $22,500 cash.
- Once you have destroyed the enemy supplies and completed this bomber contract, you will be able to locate the nearby safes.
- Once you have the location of the safes, head there, and open them.
- Now once you have 100k as a team, drop the money for your teammate. Also, remember that if one of the teammates has the money, it will be counted for all three teammates when you extract it.
This concludes our guide on how to open three safes in one deployment and extract 100K on a single teammate in Warzone 2 DMZ. Be sure to read our other guides for more updates on the game.