Iron Banner is back in Destiny 2 Beyond Light and it brings with it two weapons for players to access, one of them being The Steady Hand – a 120 rpm aggressive frame hand cannon (brought from the 110 archetypes of the previous seasons) which is a pretty neat pick. The weapon is not a new Iron Banner weapon exactly but has been given updated perk pools.
How to Get the Steady Hand in Destiny 2 and Its God Roll
To get the Steady Hand in Destiny 2 you need to acquire Iron Banner tokens in Iron Banner. The weapon cannot be obtained besides Iron Banner. You can start by earning Iron Banner tokens from Iron Banner matches and offer them to Lord Saladin for an Iron Banner Engram or alternatively finish the Paying Respects stage in the Tower Rebuilt quest.
Choose the Steady Hand God Rolls for PVE and PVP
The Steady Hand has a good Impact and Range although Reload Speed is a disappointment.
Hand Cannon Sights (HCS) – For Hand Cannon Sights you can get Steadyhand HCS, Truesight HCS, Fastdraw HCS, Hitmark HCS, Crossfire HCS, Sureshot HCS.
- For PVE – Aim assist and handling are more important. So go for Fastdraw
- For PVP – You need to get something that boosts your stability and range. So go for Hitmark.
- Steadyhand and Truesight are good alternatives for both PVE and PVP.
Magazine Perks – You can get High Caliber Rounds, Extended Mag, Light Mag, Appended Mag, Flared Magwell, Alloy Magazines or Armor Piercing Rounds.
- For PVE – Look for something that boosts your magazine size or reload speed. So go for Extended Mag, Appended Mag, or Flared Magwell.
- For PVP – Aim for range and stability. You can go for Light Mag or High Caliber Rounds.
Perk Slot 1 – For Perk Slot 1 in Steady Hand you can get Quick Draw, Outlaw, Slideshot, Killing Wind, Zen Moment, and Moving Target.
- For PVE – Aim for reload speed boost such that you can get easier kills. So go for Slide Shot or Outlaw.
- For PVP – Focus on something that improves your mobility and range. So you can opt for Killing Wind in this case.
Perk Slot 2 – For slot 2 you can get Swashbuckler, Wellspring (a new perk that generates ability energy), Mulligan, Snapshot, Iron Grip and Iron Gaze.
- For PVE – Look for a perk that helps you clear out enemies quickly. Consider Wellspring as it helps increase the damage.
- For PVP – Go for a perk that helps you kill enemies easier. You can select Snapshot or Mulligan here.
That’s all we have in this guide, scroll down for more weapons and gear in Destiny 2 and their God Roll.