Elden Ring was released a few months ago but still has its fanbase intact. Elden Ring has a wonderful storyline, graphics quality, and gameplay experience that made the fans satisfied and interested in playing the game. The game has a massive map, numerous characters, collectibles, weapons, and armors available for the players.
Ronin Armor Set is worn by Yura, the Bloody Finger Hunter. This guide will help you know the location of the Ronin Armor Set and how to get it.
Location and Acquiring Process of Ronin Armor Set in Elden Ring
Ronin Armor Set is acquired only by completing the questline of Yura, the Bloody Finger Hunter. Yura is an NPC whom you find in Limgrave; then you follow him to the Mountaintops of the Giants and defeat him, you’ll get the Ronin Armor Set. Below we are giving the steps to get the Ronin Armor Set in Elden Ring-
1. You’ll meet Yura several times during your journey, and every time there is some new circumstances.
2. After the first encounter, where he helps you defeat Bloody Finger Nerijus, you’ll find him at Liurnia Lakes.
3. Third time, you’ll find him near the Second Church of Marika. He is dying there, and you’ll get the Nagakiba Katana from his body.
4. Next, you’ll again see him in Mountaintops of the Giants, near Zamor Ruins Site of Grace.
5. You’ll find that his body is already possessed by Shabriri, a follower of Three Fingers, the Frenzied Flame, and Lord of Chaos.
6. Now, when you meet him near the Zamor Ruins Site of Grace, he will suggest you progress to become the Elden Lord, but if your only objective is to get Ronin Armor Set, you don’t need to listen to what he says, you need to kill him and obtain the Ronin Armor Set.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Ronin Armor Set in Elden Ring. If you are looking for a guide to get some help, check out our guide for the exact process and location.