There are many ways players can unlock weapon charms in COD MW2 and Warzone 2 and with the recent event called Path os Ash Camo, there is a new weapon charm called Golden Charm. This event came with the Season 2 Reloaded and with the Call of duty Warzone 2 3rd anniversary. This guide will help get the new weapon charm called Golden Charm in Warzone 2 and MW2.
Read more: How to unlock Blowing Blossom camo in Warzone 2 and MW2 (path of the ronin event).
How to get the Golden Charm in Warzone 2 and MW2?
In order to get the Golden Charm alongside the Blowing Blosson camo, players need to complete the whole event challenges. The path of the Ronin has 10 challenges that players need to complete in order to get the charm and camo. Here are the 10 challenges:
- Get 125 headshots eliminations with an Assault Rifle
- Get 75 headshots with Battle Rifles
- Get 100 headshots with Submachine Guns
- Get 75 headshots with Light Machine Guns
- Get 50 headshots with Shotguns
- Get 50 headshots with Marksman Rifles
- Get 50 headshots with Sniper Rifles
- Get 30 headshots with Handguns
- Get 30 kills from behind with a Melee
- Get 40 kills with a Launcher
While completing each of these challenges, players will get the Winds of the Ash camo for the weapon type players completed the challenge for. Players can choose any mode they want in MW2 and Warzone 2 for completing the challenges but I would recommend these modes:
- DMZ mode (lots of AI enemies)
- Team Deathmatch
After completing each and every challenge in the Path of the Ronin event, players will finally get the Golden Charm as well as the Blowing Blossom Camo. Players then can equip the charm on any weapon they want and also these charms and camos are available in every mode in Warzone 2 and MW2.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Golden Charm in Warzone 2 and MW2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.