Talismans are not something new in Elden Ring. Almost every survival adventure game has Talismans that boost various stats of the players and make it a little bit easier to survive in the hostile world of the game. Elden Ring also has several types of Talismans available, and some of the Talismans even have variations.
Flamedrake Talisman is one of those Talismans with two variants- +1 and +2. This guide will help you know where to get the Flamedrake Talisman +2 in Elden Ring.
Location and Effect of Flamedrake Talisman +2 in Elden Ring
The Falamedrake Talisman boosts resistance against Fire attacks. The +2 Variant increases the fire protection in a massive amount. Therefore, players look for the Talisman often to get fire protection. This +2 Variation of the Flamedrake Talisman is dropped by the Beastman of Farum Azula in Dragonbarrow Cave.
Below, we give the steps to get the Flamedrake Talisman +2 in Elden Ring.
- First, go to Caelid, located on the east side of Limgrave.
- Now, once you reach the region, head towards the northwest section to the Minor Erdtree.
- Once you reach the location, go down from there to the west side and then take the path that will lead you to the Dragonbarrow Cave.
- Inside the cave, you’ll find the boss Beastman of Farum Azula.
- Upon defeat, the boss will drop the +2 variant of Flamedrake Talisman.
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Flamedrake Talisman +2 in Elden Ring. You can use the Spirit summon if you face difficulty while fighting with Beastman of Farum Azula. However, check our guide if you are looking for the Flamedrake Talisman +2 but haven’t yet found it.