To extract with a single backpack carrying 200K cash and valuables in Warzone 2 DMZ is difficult. If you attempt to complete this mission alone, it will take a lot of time. It is recommended to do this mission with three other teammates. But how to complete it? Here in this guide, we will give you all the necessary information needed to complete this mission.
How to Extract with a Single Backpack Carrying 200K Cash and Valuables in Warzone 2 DMZ?
Follow the below steps to extract with a single backpack carrying 200K cash and valuables in Warzone 2 DMZ:
- On the mini-map, locate the bomber contracts, which are green mobile icons with bomb symbols. After you complete the bomber contract, you will receive $7500 cash.
- It is more advantageous if you manage to complete this mission with your other two teammates, and you’ll be able to extract a total of $22,500 cash.
- Once you have destroyed the enemy supplies and completed this bomber contract, you will be able to locate the nearby safes.
- Head to the location of the safes and open them. These safes will extract at least 15k to 30k each time you loot them. So loot as many safes as you can.
- Once you’ve looted all the safes, head to nuclear radiation missions and try to complete them. These are green mobile icons with a nuke symbol on them. These missions will pay you around $3500 and nuclear rods. With three players, you’ll be able to extract around $10,500.
- To check how much cash you have, open your inventory and look beside the backpack icon.
- Besides having the nuclear rods with you, it is also advisable to pick up any valuable items such as watches, documents, or hard drives you may find on your way to speed up the mission. Selling these items can make you more cash. Keep a medium backpack with you to carry these items and the nuclear rods.
- A player should have $200K worth of cash and valuables in their backpack. It doesn’t have to be all cash. After having $200K in your backpack, head to the nearest extraction point and exfil. Furthermore, the mission will be completed for all three players if any one of the teammates has $200K worth of cash and valuables.
This concludes our guide on how to extract with a single backpack carrying 200K cash and valuables in Warzone 2 DMZ. Be sure to read our other guides for more updates on the game.