G-Loot aka Stryda is a Swedish platform founded in 2017 that allows players to participate in challenges and earn money. Overwolf’s G-Loot app requires you to run a supported game in order to work. Apex Legends, Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite and others are among the games supported. With partners like Twitch, the company brings together communities, arranges tournaments and leagues, and broadcasts online/offline events in some of the most popular PC and mobile games.
Let’s see in this guide how to delete your G-Loot Account 2023?
Read Next: How to Get the Sword in Figment
How To Delete G-Loot Account 2023?
To delete your G-Loot account 2023, there is only one way to do it. You must contact the customer support team and submit a ticket to get this done. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the help.stryda.gg/support/home
- Now click on Submit a Ticket in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now fill in your email address and the subject of concern.
- Click on the What can we help you with tab and select Delete Account from the dropdown.
- Now add the description, stryda user id and attachment (if needed).
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on the submit option.
- A ticket will be created for deleting the account, and you will receive an email regarding the same with a link to track your ticket’s progress.
This concludes our guide on how to delete G-Loot account 2023. You are welcome to ask questions if you are still facing problems when submitting the ticket. We will be more than happy to assist.