Figment is an action-adventure game where players play as dusty who is on a mission to restore his mind and find his courage again. The game is all about exploring a unique world filled with music and humour. Players will be accompanied by Dusty’s ever-optimistic friend called Piper. During the adventure, players will come across many enemies and to defeat them Dusty needs his sword back. This guide will teach you how to get the Sword in Figment.
How to get the Sword in Figment?
During the adventure, Dusty will come across a nightmare creature and they need to defeat it to continue. So in order to defeat the nightmare creature, dusty needs his sword back (which he threw himself). Players need to follow these steps to recover the sword:
- Players will find the sword on the platform above
- But to reach the platform, players need to use the elevator.
- The elevator is broken so players need to find the missing part
- To get the missing part, players need to go the path made of leafs
- After that go through 2 of those twirlers by pressing “Space”
- Then another twirler on the next platform
- After that players will find another Elevator and then they need to press “E” to get the metal disc
- Then players simply need to go back to the broken elevator (open your inventory) and put the metal disc in the elevator to repair it
- After that simply go on the elevator and get to the platform to get your sword (Press “E”)
That’s all you need to know about how to get the Sword in Figment. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about figment and various other games.