Many missions in Warzone require players to complete some objective within a specific duration. Fast and strong is one of those missions in which players need to complete the objective within a certain time. Fast and Strong is a White Lotus Faction mission and is further categorised as a tier 3 mission but it should very well be in Tier 5. In this guide, you will learn how to complete the Fast and Strong mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ.
How to complete the Fast and strong faction mission?
The fast and Strong mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ has 2 objectives:
- Unlock a Stronghold Door
- Clear 3 Strongholds Each in Under 20 Seconds After Unlocking the Stronghold
So in order to complete this mission, the only thing a player will need is a Stronghold keycard. After getting the keycard, players need to follow these steps to complete the 2nd objective:
- Players will need to go to the Stronghold in AL Mazrah
- After reaching the stronghold, players need to find some windows in the stronghold
- Players can kill enemies inside the Stronghold without triggering the quest
- After killing most of the enemies, players can open the stronghold doors with the keycard and the timer will start
- After the timer is started, players and their teammates need to clear the stronghold as quickly as possible (within 20 seconds)
- Players need to repeat this process 3 times to complete the objective.
Note: Players can join or recruit other players and can make this mission a lot easier. It is recommended to try this mission with a team.
That’s how you can complete the Fast and Strong faction mission in Warzone 2.0 DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Warzone 2.0 and other various games.