The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom offers plenty of new quests, puzzles, and shrines to explore. One of the shrines you will come across during your adventure is the Ishodag Shrine, and completing it will add another victory to your belt. Of course, the puzzle is not easy, and to complete it you need to figure out how to get out of the shrine. In this guide we will see how to complete the Ishodag Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Complete Ishodag Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The Ishodah shrine is quite simple to complete once you figure out how to get to the exit. Here we will see how to complete the Ishodag Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: Turakamik Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
To find Ishodah Shrine, you have to head over to coordinates -0880, 0422, 0049. It can be found west of Hyrule Castle Town Ruins, Central Hyrule. You can even get here by traveling northwest from Lookout Landing Skyview Tower. Once you reach, there is a stone cut out overhead in the northern area where you can climb up and use Ascend to pass through and reach the shrine.
Ishodag Shrine Puzzle Solution Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
- Use Ultrahand and move the fan to the end of the passage. Rotate it so it is facing up
- Activate the fan and jump on it to fly up
- You will find a raft on the floor. Place it in the water
- Use Ultrahand again and pick up the fan and place it on the raft
- Rotate it so it faces the right side.
- Hop on it and activate the fan to get to the other side
- Turn off the fan once you reach the other side and detach it from the raft
- On one side of the platform, you will find a movable bridge. Attach the fan at the end of the bridge with the fan facing the left side
- Pick up the second fan and place it beside the first one on the bridge.
- Activate both fans to send the bridge up in a horizontal position
- Pick up the third fan lying around and place it beside the bridge with the fan side facing up
- Activate the fan then hop on it to float up and land on the bridge
- There is a chest here that you can unlock and get Opal
- Hop down and use Ultrahand to detach and deactivate the fans from the bridge
- Place two of them underneath or on the side of the carrier with the fan side facing down
- Hop onto the carrier and hit the fans to activate them
- You will be lifted towards the exit.
That’s all there is to know about completing the Ishodag Shrine puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.