Nintendo’s latest action-adventure game Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, was released a few hours back on 12th May 2023 and earned considerable popularity. Like other action-adventure games, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom features numerous puzzles players can solve to make their way forward. The Jiukoum Shrine puzzle is one of the puzzles that players need to solve as they progress, and this guide will help you know how to solve the puzzle.
Guide to Solve the Jiukoum Shrine Puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- How to Solve?
Puzzles are one of the most exciting parts of online action-adventure games. Without challenging puzzles, these games won’t feel exciting. Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom also has numerous puzzles to solve. The more you progress and explore new locations, the more you will find tricky puzzles that require some guidance to be solved. Jiukoum Shrine Puzzle is one of those puzzles in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you are confused about how to solve the puzzle, check out the below steps-
1. Go to the below location to find the Jiukoum Shrine-
2. Once you are in the Jiukoum Shrine, come down the stairs, and you will see stone plates on your left side.
3. Use Ultrahand ability to join these two plates and place it on the track.
4. Go up the plates, and you will reach the other side of the room.
5. In the next room, there will be a chest on a platform up on the left side. Also, the room has four stone plates. You already have two stone plates joined, and use your Ultrahand ability to join another stone plate with them.
6. Once the item is ready, place it like a slope and climb up the platform to open the chest.
7. Next, you have to use the Ultrahand ability to attach two plates vertically to the third plate and give it a shape as shown in the image below-
8. Rotate it upside down and place it on the track. Go up on the plate, and you will reach the next section.
9. In this part, you will get more stone slabs and fans to make a structure to travel to the last part.
10. Use the big stone plate as the base and attach two stone plates vertically on the two sides and one stone plate in the middle. The structure will look like-
11. Next, place it on the track, and attach fans to it. One fan in the middle and two fans on two sides.
12. Finally, go on the plate, hit the fan with your melee weapon, and you will reach the point where you have to interact with the green hand, and the puzzle is done.
That’s all you need to know about how to solve the Jiukoum Shrine Puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read Next: How to Solve the Hidden Metal Shrine Puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, How to Solve the Tsutsu-um Shrine Puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom