Sengoku Dynasty is a great mixture of open-world RPG, city builder and life simulation mixed with survival elements. Players will need to make their own dynasty and make it prosper in the game. Players can have different PoVs and even can play with multiple friends at a time. Players can Craft tools, weapons, meals or medicine, and cultivate the land. There are many different resources players can collect in the game and one of those resources is Flowers. Flowers can be used in many things like they need to give flowers for a quest, medicine making etc. This guide will show you How to Collect Flowers in Sengoku Dynasty.
How to Collect Flowers in Sengoku Dynasty?
In order to get flowers in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to make sure they are not in the winter season (keep in mind)
- Players then need to go to the area near the forest and fields as they have a lot of vegetation
- There are a few areas where they grow in the bunch:
- Sosogi area
- Near rivers
- After that, players need to go and collect the flowers with their hands or even some tools can be used as well.
- Players will get a prompt to press “f” to collect the flowers.
- The most common flowers are the yellow coloured ones and can be found in many places.
That’s all you need to know about How to collect flowers in Sengoku Dynasty. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sengoku Dynasty and various other games.