Sengoku Dynasty is a great mixture of open-world RPG, city builder and life simulation mixed with survival elements. Players will need to make their own dynasty and make it prosper in the game. Players can have different PoVs and even can play with multiple friends at a time. Players can Craft tools, weapons, meals or medicine, and cultivate the land. There are many resources in the game and players need to collect them all to make their Dynasty bigger and better. One of the most used resources is going to be steel as it can be used in building and making weapons. This guide will show you how to get Stell in Sengoku Dynasty.
How to Get Steel in Sengoku Dynasty?
In order to get Steel in the game, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to collect many iron cores
- Then go to the Blacksmith to convert that into the iron
- Then players need to go to the Tatara (blacksmith) again
- This time players need to hand over the iron to him
- After some time, players will get the Steel.
In order to unlock the blacksmith, players need to follow these simple steps:
- Players first need to visit the town of Iwasaki
- Then they need to participate in the quest “Secrets of the Trade”
- After completing this quest, players will unlock the blacksmith
- And can make iron tools and even convert iron into steel.
That’s all you need to know about How to Get Steel in Sengoku Dynasty. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Sengoku Dynasty and various other games.