Honkai Star Rail, a new game with an engaging story and characters, was released today and has received positive feedback from players. Some of the characters, such as Natasha, are available for free. However, players can only level up their characters to 20 initially and need to meet certain requirements to progress further. This guide will show you how to ascend the Characters in Honkai Star Rail.
Read More: Kafka Honkai Star Rail: Voice Actor and What are Warps in Honkai Star Rail
How to ascend characters in Honkai Star Rail?
In order to ascend characters past level 20, players need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to level up the character to 20
- After that players need to get their Trailblazer level to 15
- After that players can ascend the character
- But they would require the material
- Players can get the ascension material from the chest and story (early game)
- After that players can further level up the character 10 times to get to the next ascension phase which requires the same process.
- The process of meeting the trailblazer requirement, character level and ascension material.
That’s all you need to know about How To Ascend Characters In Honkai Star Rail. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Honkai Star Rail and various other games.
Read More: How to Increase your Equilibrium Level in Honkai Star Rail, How to Unstuck Character in Honkai Star Rail