Honkai Star Rail is a new game that offers a variety of activities for players. You can explore the story, collect chests, and challenge yourself with hard modes like Simulated World and Forgotten Halls. As you play, you will earn Stellar Jades that you can use to summon characters from limited and standard banners. You can also get lightCones to upgrade your characters. Additionally, every summon will give you Undying Starlight, a special currency that you can spend on exclusive items. This guide will explain how to obtain and use Undying Starlight in Honkai Star Rail.
Read More: Honkai Star Rail Misdelievered letter locations, Rock, Paper and Scissors Guide for the Dark Fist Tournament
Honkai: Star Rail: How to Get Undying Starlight?
In order to get the Undying Starlight, players need to do a simple thing, just pull on the Limited banner for the character or Lightcone and Standard banner. Players will be given out the Undying Starlight for all the duplicate characters or Lightcones, players have gotten in the banner.
The amount of Undying Starlight depends on the duplicate and also if the character is maxed Eidolons or not. Here are all the amount of Undying Starlight players will get from the pulls:
- If players pull the new character, they won’t get the Undying Starlight
- If players pull a duplicate 4-star or 5-star character but the character is not maxed, they will get x8 Undying StarLight for 4-star and x40 Undying Starlight
- If players pull a 4-star or 5-star character and it is maxed Eidolons, they will get x20 Undying Eidolons for a 4-star and x100 Undying Starlight for a 5-star.
- The same amount of Undying Starlight will be given out for the 4-star or 5-star lightcones as well.
Players after obtaining the Undying Starlight from the pulls, need to follow these steps to exchange them:
- Players need to go to the main menu and then go to the Shop
- After going into the Shop menu, players need to go to the Starlight Exchange sub menu
- Players there can exchange the undying Starlight for pulls, 2 4-star characters and even 5-star lightcones of all standard characters.
NOTE: the 4-star characters in the Starlight Exchange shop will be changed every month.
That’s all you need to know about Honkai: Star Rail: How to Get Undying Starlight. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Honkai Star Rail and various other games.
Read More: Kafka Honkai Star Rail: Voice Actor, How to Increase your Equilibrium Level in Honkai Star Rail, How to Unstuck Character in Honkai Star Rail