With the recent release of patch 3.8, Genshin Impact has added new content to the game. Players can explore a new area, participate in reruns of old characters, and even dress up Klee and Kaeya in new outfits. Patch 3.8’s currently active event is called Secret Summer Paradise. One of the sub-events of Secret Summer Paradise is Dance of Flashing Thought, where players must defeat enemies and get the various buffs and then kill th enemies while they have the buff to accumulate more points and rewards. The number of enemies is infinite but there is a timer within which players need to kill a certain number of enemies. This guide will show you how to start and complete the Dance of Flashing Thought event in Genshin Impact 3.8.
Dance of Flashing Thought Event Guide
The requirement for starting the Dance of Flashing Thought Event are as follows:
- Players at the minimum should be around Adventure rank 18
- Players must have completed the first and second parts of the main story of the event
- The second main quest of the event will be unlocked on 7th July
- After the second quest is completed, players need to do to the newly unlocked area and talk to the NPC to start the event.
After unlocking the event, players need to follow these steps to clear the event and get the maximum rewards possible:
- Before starting the challenge, players need to choose their characters
- It is advised to use your best units as players need to kill many enemies
- Players will see the enemy list so they should choose according to that
- Then players will need to defeat multiple enemies to go into the honed state
- In this state, players need to kill certain enemies to complete one of the objectives
- In the honed state, players will do more damage to enemies as well.
The objective of this event is to kill as many enemies as possible within a limited time.
That’s all you need to know about How to complete the Sojourns of the Barking Fox Event guide in Genshin Impact 3.8. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Genshin Impact and various other games.