Genshin Impact took the gaming community with surprise and has dominated a number of charts with millions of players. The main reason behind the success of the game is that it’s free-to-play and offers features similar to big budget titles. However, some players are reporting when they launch the game, the launcher window is bigger than their PC screen and portions of the game get cut. Sometimes, they can’t even see the launch button, which is preventing them from stating Genshin Impact. If the proportion of the launch does not match your screen and that’s hiding the start button, we have the solution for it. Keep scrolling and we will help fix Genshin Impact launcher window bigger than screen or the disproportionate launcher window.
Fix Genshin Impact Launcher Window Bigger Than Screen
The reason why the Genshin Impact launcher window is bigger than screen or the disproportionate could be because of a fault in your display settings. The other reason could be the game’s DPI scaling. You can change both the setting with the help of the below steps.
Change Windows Display Settings
The steps we provide are for Windows 10 users, but work the same way for users on other OS with a slight difference.
- Go to the desktop and right-click, select Display settings
- Go to Scale and layout and set the Change the size of text, apps, and other items to 100% or whatever is the recommended settings.
- Now, attempt to run the game.
Change High DPI Settings
- Go to the shortcut of Genshin Impact, right-click and select Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab
- Click on Change high DPI settings
- From the new window, check the box Override high DPI scaling behaviour. Scaling performed by System.
- Save the changes and restart the PC.
Now, attempt to launch the game and the Genshin Impact launcher window bigger than screen should be fixed.