This month we had two popular and longstanding hack and slash games release their DLC. Remnant: From the Ashes and Dying Light with the Hellraid DLC. While the other also has a hellish theme, it’s not specifically hack and slash. Regardless, in comparison, Dying Light Hellraid is not having a great reception among fans due to its short campaign and constant errors in the game. One such error is the Dying Light Hellraid Error 30000065432.
If you find yourself struggling with the error, there is no way around until you fix the problem. The error 30000065432 is caused due to the security software installed on your system. For some weird reason, it’s detecting the game as a malware or a virus and preventing it from launching. As such, the fix for the problem is quite simple. Disable the antivirus and the problem will be solved. But, that could expose your system to new threats. Hence, you must provide exclusion to the game folder in the antivirus software. Stick around and we will show you how to do that in quick steps.
Fix Dying Light Hellraid Error 30000065432
Different users rely on different antivirus software for the security of their system. Every antivirus program has a feature to provide exclusion as the developers know that quite often these software will block legit programs. If you do not use any third-party antivirus software and only rely on the Windows Defender or the Virus & threat protection on Windows, you still need to provide the exclusion. Windows Defender has a nasty reputation for blocking games and other programs. It’s probably one of the primary reasons behind most errors. So, here are the steps to set exclusion on Windows Defender and other antivirus software.
Windows Virus & Threat Protection
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Widows Settings
- Click on Update & Security and then, click Windows Security
- Click on Virus & threat protection
- Under Virus & threat protection settings, click on the Manage settings link
- Scroll down and locate Exclusions
- Click on Add or remove exclusions
- Click on Add an exclusion and select Folder
- Navigate to the Dying Light folder and set the exclusion.
If you want to skip the above steps and take a little risky route, you can disable the Windows Virus & threat protection by toggling off the Real-time protection in after step 4. You can do it momentarily to test if the fix for Dying Light Hellraid Error 30000065432 works and then follow the above fix for permanent resolution.
Kaspersky Internet Security
- Home >> Settings >> Additional >> Threats and Exclusions >> Exclusions >> Specify Trusted Applications >> Add.
- Home >> Settings >> Components >> Web Shield >> Exceptions >> Set the exception.
- Home >> Settings >> General >> Exclusions >> Set the exclusion.
That’s all we have in this guide, we hope that the Dying Light Hellraid Error 30000065432 is fixed. If not, let us know in the comments or if you have a more effective fix drop them for others.