The Vondel map in DMZ Season 4 introduces a whole new map for players to explore. With many new points of interest and locked buildings to discover, players will have plenty of opportunities to test their skills and strategy. One of the locked buildings on the Vondel map is City Hall. This named building is filled with AI enemies, some of whom are equipped with Rit Shields. These enemies present a formidable challenge for players to overcome. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to locate and use the City Hall Key in DMZ Season 4. With this key, you’ll be able to unlock the City Hall building and access the rewards it provides.
Where to use the City Hall Key and what rewards does it provide in DMZ Season 4?
Players first need to find the key to the City Hall, and then players will enter the building. The keys in DMZ are random (can be found on any map), and players need to find as many keys as possible to finally find the correct one. After finding the City Hall Key, players need to follow these steps to reach the City Hall Building:
- Players first need to select the new map Vondel in the Map Selection
- After that, players need to make sure that they put the City Hall Key in their backpacks
- Then deploy into the Vondel Map
- After the deployment, players need to go to the location shown below
- City Hall is a named building so players should be able to find it pretty easily
- After reaching the building, players can use the key on any of the locked Doors
- Players need to make sure that they are well-equipped as there are lots of enemies in the building including Riot Shielders as well.
- After killing them all, players can loot the whole building.
- Players will find many weapon crates and even a chance to get Vondel Event Detonator as well.
That’s all you need to know about where to use the City Hall Key and what rewards it provide in DMZ Season 4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.