The launch of Warzone 2 and MW2 Season 4 has brought many significant changes to DMZ mode and its been updated and revamped. The DMZ missions always get resets or changed every season, and Season 4 is no different. One of the missions for the new Phalanx Faction is Hunter in which players need to complete multiple Hunt contracts in a single deployment, then players need to exfil successfully. This guide will show you how to complete the Hunter mission in DMZ Season 4.
Read More: DMZ Assault on Vondel – Detonator at Stadium, University, and Graveyard Locations, DMZ Assault on Vondel – Castle Detonator Location, How to Complete Bruiser Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ, How to Complete Lone Hunter Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ
Phalanx’s Hunter Mission Guide
Hunter is a Phalanx faction’s Tier 4 mission which requires players to complete these 2 objectives:
- Complete 3 hunt contracts in one deployment
- Exfil successfully
For the first objective, players must find and complete Hunt Contracts in a single deployment. To complete this, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to select any map and deploy as there is no mention of a specific map
- After that, players need to get the weapons and equipment if they are somewhat under-geared.
- Then players need to open their map and find the hunt contracts. (contracts are green colour devices on the map)
- After finding the hunt contract, players need to start and complete it by hunting other players within the time limit.
- Players in total need to complete 3 hunt contracts in a single deployment.
- It is recommended to get the contracts as early as possible so that players get the nearby enemy operator.
- After completing the 3 hunt contract, players will complete the first objective of the mission.
The second objective of the mission is simple than the first, as it requires players to simply extract successfully. After completing the 3 hunt contracts, players will need to successfully exfil from the map. Otherwise, they need to redo the 3 hunt contracts as they are connected.
The reward for completing this mission is Mayor’s Briefcase Key and 15,000 XP. That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Hunter mission in DMZ Season 4. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and various other games.