Season 5 for Warzone 2 DMZ has arrived on 2nd August and players have many things to do. This season has introduced many new things like new weapons, new vehicles, new items to collect and even very many new missions to complete. One of that missions is called Missle Transport which involves players locating the remaining missile using the transporter plans, finding 2 IR beacons and planting one of those as well. This guide will walk you through the whole quest and tell you where to find the items and the note to complete the Missle Transport mission in DMZ.
Missile Transports Mission Guide
Missile Transport is one of the latest missions added to the DMZ mode and players need to complete these 3 objectives to complete the whole mission and get the rewards:
- Locate the remaining missile using the transporter plans from the Konin ship in one deployment
- Take the 2 IR Beacons from the Zaya Observatory dead drop and plant 1 near it
- Plant the other IR Beacon at the second missile
For the first objective players must Locate the remaining missile using the transporter plans from the Konin ship in one deployment. In order to do that, they need to follow these steps:
- Players first need to infil into the Al Mazrah map
- Then they need to Al Samman Cemetary
- Players will find the first missile there in the middle of the cemetery
- It is recommended to do this mission with a vehicle so that players go to these locations faster
- Then after getting to the first missile players will get the note for the second missile
- The location for the second is always random so read the note and go to the location to find the second missile.
- Players need to find both the missile in the same deployment
- Then the first objective will be completed.
For the second objective, players need to Take the 2 IR Beacons from the Zaya Observatory dead drop and plant 1 near it. To do this players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to first go to the Zaya observatory
- Then go to the Dead Drop near the observatory
- Collect the 2 IR Beacons from inside the dead drop
- Then go and place the 1 IR beacon on the first missile
- This objective will be completed when the IR beacons are collected
For the final Objective, players need to Plant the other IR Beacon at the second missile. To do this follow these steps:
- Read the note near the First missile which will tell the location of the second missile (always a random location)
- Then players need to go to the location and find the missile.
- After finding the missile, players need to place the second IR Beacon
- This will complete the last objective as well as the whole mission.
The recommended way to complete this mission:
- Players should first go to the Zaya observatory and collect the 2 IR beacons from the dead Drop
- Then go to the Al Samman Cemetary to find the first missile and place the IR beacon
- Then read the note and get the location of the second missile
- Then go and find the second missile and place the second IR Beacon to complete the mission.
That’s all you need to know about where to find the items to complete the Missle Transport mission in DMZ Season 5. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and other games.