With Season 5 for Warzone 2 DMZ coming on August 2nd, players will have many new things to do and even collect. The things include a new Battlepass, new weapons, new operators and even some special bundles coming to the game for the celebration of 50 years of Hip Hop. there are many new Weapons added to the game along with many new missions and other items in the game. One of the newer items added to the game is the Scuba Mask which can be found in various locations and on all the maps. These scuba masks are the upgraded version of the Rebreather and gas mask combined and provide both their functions. This guide will show you how to get and use the Scuba Mask in DMZ.
How to Get and Use Scuba Mask in DMZ | Scuba Mask Location?
In order to get the Scuba Masks, players need to follow these steps or go to the locations mentioned below:
- Players will need to go to any map they want to complete missions on (Ashika Island, Al Mazrah and even the new map Vondel)
- Players then need to go to gas stations or even Stores (with racks)
- Players will find the Scuba Masks on the table or on the Shelves
- Players can find multiple Scuba Masks in one place so all their teammates can also get it.
Now after getting the Scuba Mask, how to use it? Here are the ways to use the Scuba masks:
- Players can simply find it and collect it to equip the Scuba Mask
- It is a permanent Mask until it is broken or replaced
- After equipping it, players can use the Scuba mask as both the Gas mask and Rebreather.
- Players now dont have to worry about the 2 different kinds of masks in the game.
- The capacity of the Scuba mask in the radioactive gas is higher than the gas Mask.
- Also, the underwater time for the dive is longer than the rebreather.
NOTE: Rebreather can be difficult to find but with Scuba Mask both the requirement of gas mask and rebreather is fulfilled.
That’s all you need to know about How to Get and Use a Scuba Mask in DMZ | Scuba Mask Location in Season 5 of DMZ. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news about Warzone 2.0 and other games.