Ascendant Challenge is an activity where players can complete each week once they get access to the Dreaming City. The weekly bounty in this challenge rewards players with Powerful Gear. Locating the location of Petra Venj (the vendor who provides the bounty) and then the portal (that gives access to Ascendant Challenge) can be a tricky situation for new and old players alike. So for the same, we have collated the basics you need to learn to access the locations and participate in the challenges in a simple and straightforward way.
Keep checking this space for weekly updates.
- For players to participate in Ascendant Challenge, they will require Tincture of Queensfoil. This will help players to see the black portals and complete challenges. Queensfoil can be availed through public events, patrol activities, open chests.
- Players will have to visit Petra Venj (vendor) who will provide you the Ascendant Challenge bounty. The location of Petra Venj can be The Strand, Divilian Mists, and Rehasilva which will be influenced by the three curse cycles which are weak, medium, and strong respectively.
- After collecting the bounty from Petra Venj, players will need to find the portal to the Ascendant Plane. Note – the location of the portal keeps rotating between – Garden of Esila, Spine of Keres, Harbinger’s Seclude, Bay of Drowned Wishes, Chamber of Starlight, and Aphelion’s Rest.
Ascendant Challenge Location This Week From Jan 26, Jan 27, Jan 28, Jan 29, Jan 30, Jan 31, Feb 1 2021
Location of Ascendant Challenge from January 26 – February 1 2021.
- The Challenge Name is Cimmerian Garrison.
- The Challenge Location is Chamber of Starlight.
- The curse is Medium.
- Petra Venj location is Rheasilvia.
Ascendant Challenge Location Upcoming Weeks
|Week Starting||Challenge Name||Curse||Location|
|Jan 5th||Shattered Ruins||Medium||Spine of Keres|
|Jan 12th||Keep of Honed Edges||Strong||Harbinger’s Seclude|
|Jan 19th||Agonarch Abyss||Weak||Bay of Drowned Wishes|
|Jan 26th||Cimmerian Garrison||Medium||Chamber of Starlight|
We suggest that you refer to the below video to complete the challenge.