In Dead Island 2, you will have to fight your way through hordes of zombies and try to escape the city before it’s too late. You will have access to various weapons, but you can also enhance them with perks that give them extra abilities. You can find these perks by exploring the environment or by completing certain side quests. This guide will help you unlock Fixed Perks in Dead Island 2, which are permanent upgrades for your weapons.
Read More: How to find room 307 in Dead Island 2
Dead Island 2: How to unlock Fixed Perks?
In order to get the Fixed perks, players need to do these things:
- Players need to explore the area and find the blueprint of various perks
- Players can also try to side quest which will reward perk blueprint for completion
- Players should also go to the garage and can find the blueprint on the benches
- Players can also buy the Blueprints from the traders
- Even some boss enemies after getting killed can also provide blueprint perks
Now that players have found many blueprints, they can add them to the weapons. In order to attach the perks to the weapon, players need to follow these steps:
- Players need to go through the main story
- After that, players will unlock the Autophage perks fabricated system
- Players then can use the blueprints from the inventory and incorporate them with the weapons
After that, players can get elemental damage on the weapon when players attack the zombies now. Each of the perks and mods can provide range or melee form and can provide weapons with variable range.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock Fixed Perks in Dead Island 2. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Dead Island 2 and various other games.
Read More: How to find room 307 in Dead Island 2, How to get Curtis’s garage keys