COD: Vanguard Season 3 is live now, and players are excited about the game. In Vanguard, there are a lot of features to explore, but if you want to try your skills, there is no better way than to try Vanguard Season 3 Ranked Play. In Vanguard Ranked Play, players can test their skills and get rewards as they climb up the rank ladder. This guide will help you know about Vanguard Season 3 Ranked Play and the rewards.
Rewards and Skill List of Vanguard Season 3 Ranked Play
Vanguard Ranked Play is one of the best Competitive playlists for the players who like challenges. Players have been asking for this playlist for a long time, and finally, Vanguard Season 3 has brought it. Like Ranked modes in other games, COD: Vanguard Season 3 will also give players rewards ranging from weapon blueprints to different cosmetics as they rank up. Below we are giving the list of rewards that players will get in Vanguard Season 3 Ranked Play-
- Win 10 matches, and you’ll get Defuse You Lose Spray
- Win 50 matches, and you’ll get Pro Issue MP40 Blueprint
- Win 5 Placement matches, and you’ll get Competitor Sticker
- Win 25 matches, and you’ll get Dap Up Charm
- Win 100 matches, and you’ll get Season 3 Veteran Camo
- Finish a Ladder Event as top 5, and you’ll get Pro Issue Automaton Blueprint
- Complete a Ladder Event among the top 10 players, and you’ll receive Good Game Charm
- Complete a Ladder Event as the top player, and you’ll get Season 3 Ladder Champion Camo
- Win 25 matches in Master Division to get Ranked Legend Solange Operator
- Skill Division Charm will be given after you win 10 games in that particular Skill Division.
- At the End of Season 3, you’ll receive Animated Emblems based on the final Skill Division.
Except for these rewards, there are two placement rewards-
- Once you reach rank 50, you’ll get Animated Calling Card, Emblem, and Royalty Solange Operator Skin.
- New Calling Cards and Emblems will be unlocked every 5 ranks
After reading this much, if you wonder what the Skill Division means and how many Skill Divisions are there in Vanguard Season 3, let me help you. Skill Division basically puts players with similar skills into matches where players need to compete against each other to win the match. In these matches, based on your winnings and losings, your skill rating will increase or fall down. There are 8 Skill Divisions available in Vanguard Season 3, and we are giving the list of Skill Divisions below-
- Top 250
That’s all you need to know about the Ranked Play in Vanguard Season 3. If you are interested in playing challenging matches, you must try this mode once. Check out our guide for necessary information related to Vanguard Season 3 Ranked Play.