Hey, have you met Baizhu yet? He’s one of the fascinating characters in Genshin Impact. Baizhu is the owner of Bubu Pharmacy in Liyue Harbor, and he’s known for his incredible skills as an herbalist. You’ll usually find him wearing a mask and carrying a walking stick, which adds to his mysterious vibe. Baizhu has this no-nonsense attitude and can be quite gruff, but he’s got a heart of gold and is always ready to lend a hand. He’s an expert in medicinal plants and has a vast knowledge of herbs and remedies.
Baizhu is currently on banner as his first release in Version 3.6 of Genshin Impact and this article’s for those who were wondering what weapons are best used on him. Thankfully, Baizhu has a lot of weapon options with some of his best ones even being F2P. Read on below to find out.
Baizhu’s Best Weapons in Genshin Impact 3.6
Baizhu is an HP-scaling catalyst healer who has a severe Energy problem. Thus his best weapon options are those that usually gives him bonus HP% and or ER%. Below we’ll list the best available weapons for our famed Liyue doctor:
- Jadefall’s Splendor (5-star): This is his BiS (Best-in-slot) weapon but it’s not worth pulling for it since he’s only a passable support and healer.
- Prototyper Amber (4-star): This is his best F2P option as it not only gives him bonus HP% but also increases the team-wide healing by a small amount.
- Favonius Codex (4-star): This is his best 4-star option overall due to its high ER% bonus. That alone is enough but if you want more Energy for your Baizhu and your party you can always look for CRIT Rate substats in your artifacts.
- Hakushin Ring (4-star): This weapon’s best used for an on-field or quick-swap Baizhu in Quicken or Aggravate teams where you intend to use him on-field for a time.
- Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers (3-star): This is another viable F2P option as it not only gives you bonus HP% but also buffs the ATK% of the next teammate you swap into.
Aside from Baizhu’s incredible healing abilities, he also has a unique shielding ability that can also heal and damage enemies with Dendro. His shield is not very durable, but it can be regenerated frequently and provide some valuable interruption resistance. Both his shield and healing scale off of HP% so just stack as much of it as you can while also addressing his Energy issues and you’re good to go.
If you ever need healing or rare herbs, Baizhu is the go-to guy in Teyvat. He may seem a bit eccentric, but his dedication to his craft and the people of Liyue is admirable. You’ll definitely want to get to know Baizhu, especially if you’re interested in exploring the depths of Liyue’s traditional medicine and the wonders of Teyvat’s flora. So if you like his eccentric vibe then, by all means, pull for him as he can be a valuable asset to your Dendro roster.