Age of Wonders 4 is a turn-based city-building game that puts players in the role of powerful leaders who must expand their empires by defeating other empires and cities in epic battles. To achieve victory, players must cast spells that can change the course of the fight but also consume mana and casting points that limit their use. This guide will show you how to cast spells in Age of Wonders 4 and how to use them effectively in different situations.
Read More: How to Increase City Cap in Age of Wonders 4, How to Heal units in Age of Wonder 4 and How to play Co-op multiplayer in Age of Wonders 4
Age of Wonders 4: How to Cast Spells?
In order to cast spells in Age of Wonders 4, players need to follow these steps:
- Players would need Mana and casting points
- Players need to make sure that they have an equal amount of both the mana and casting points
- After engaging in the battle, players will need to open the spell list
- Spell List will show the spell you have learned and also the cost of casting the spell
- After that, simply select the spell which you want to cast
- Then choose the place where you want to cast it
- Then the spell is cast (If players don’t have enough mana or casting points the spell won’t cast)
There are also 2 types of Spells which players can cast in the game:
- World Map Spells
This is the spell which is cast by players on their empire for the betterment or upgrade
- Combat Spells
These are the spells which would help with defeating the enemies and can only be cast when in battle.
That’s all you need to know about Age of Wonders 4: How to Cast Spells. If you find this guide helpful, you can check our website for more such guides and news on Age of Wonders 4 and various other games.
Read More: How to get more cities in the Age of Wonders 4, How to build Outpost in Age of Wonders 4