Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the latest installment of the Legend of Zelda franchise. As Link, you and Zelda are tasked with saving Hyrule from an unknown force. Along the way, you will pick up new abilities, meet new characters, and complete new quests. One of the quests involves making a boat and crossing the lake, which is something you need to do in the early stages of the game. In this guide we will see how to make a boat and cross the lake in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – How to Make Boat and Cross the Lake
Once you learn the ropes in the Great Sky Island, you will be tasked with crossing the lake and getting to the Shrine on the other side. Here we will see how to make a boat and cross the lake in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: How to Solve the Broken Mine Cart Rail Puzzle in Zelda
To make a boat in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, just follow the steps below.
- Use an ax to cut down trees
- If you don’t have an ax, find a tree branch and fuse it with a stone
- After you have cut down the trees, you will get logs. You don’t have to cut them any further after they have fallen
- You need to do this two or three times to get logs
- Sometimes you can find logs out in the open, and you can use those too
- Use Ultrahand to attach them by dragging all logs to the same area and pressing A
- Grab the sail nearby and press R to rotate it. It needs to be upright
- You will know the sail is upright if the longer end of the stick is downwards and the sail is facing up
- Attach the sail to the center or end of the logs by pressing A
Now that you have built yourself a boat, you can grab and drop it into the water and watch it set sail. Later on in the game, you can even find and attach fans to propel the boat in the direction you want.
That’s all there is to know about building a boat in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.