The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an open-world adventure with new quests, new abilities, and new items you can find. You can also meet new characters during your exploration, and sometimes they will need your help. One of the characters you can meet is Korok, who wishes to meet his friend on the other side. But there is an obstacle between Korok and his friend, so it is up to you to bring Korok to the other side safely. In this guide, we will see how to help Korok reach his friend in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom – How to Help Korok Reach His Friend
The Korok is quite timid and unable to reach his friend on the other side. Here we will see how to help Korok in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read More: How to find Tulin in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
To help Korok reach his friend on the other side, just follow the steps below.
- Pick up two logs and place them together. If you can’t find any logs then cut down a tree to get a log
- You will also find two hooks near the Korok. Place the hooks in an upright position on one side of the log
- Pick up Korok and place it on the log. You can pick him up using his backpack
- After placing Korok on the log, hoist the log with the hooks and attach it to the rail.
- Now all that is left is to hop on the logs and make your way over to Korok
- Give the logs a gentle swing to make them go on the rail
- Once you reach the other side, unstick Korok and place him near his friends to complete the mini-quest.
That’s all there is to know about helping Korok reach his friends in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. If you like this guide you can check out our other guides as well.