Action-adventure games can’t be imagined without powerful enemies and tricky puzzles. Players love to solve the puzzles, but sometimes the puzzles become too tricky to be figured out easily. In these cases, players need some help to find the solution. The Rise and Fall puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is one of those puzzles that need some help to be solved. If you get stuck while trying to solve the puzzle, this guide will help you solve it.
Rise and Fall Puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- How to Solve?
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the latest action-adventure game released for Nintendo Switch. As the sequel to the popular Nintendo game Zelda: Breath of the Wild, this game has received immense popularity among players. However, if you have been playing the game, you probably have realized that this game has tons of puzzles to solve, and the Rise and Fall puzzle is one of them.
The Rise and Fall puzzle will appear as soon as you enter the Ekochiu Shrine. On the map, we have marked the location of the Shrine-
Go to the location and interact with the hand icon to enter the Shrine. As you enter the Shrine, you will encounter the puzzle and follow the below steps to solve it-
1. In the beginning, you will see a yellow button on your right side.
2. Stand on it, and it will take the block to the other side and then bring it back to its initial position.
3. Next, stand on the block and use the Recall ability to bring it to the other side.
4. Run forward and climb up the stairs.
5. A box will fall into the water. Use Ultrahand ability to bring it close.
6. Climb the box and jump on your right side platform to open the chest.
7. Again go up on the box and use the Recall ability to bring it back to the platform it fell from.
8. On the next platform, there will be a yellow button, and another yellow button is located at the platform below.
9. If you place something on the first button, the item on the second button will be thrown up.
10. So, go down and place a box on the second button. Place the other box (you used to come to this platform) on the first button.
11. Once these two boxes are placed, the second box will be thrown up. Repeat the same method and now use The Recall Ability on the first box.
12. Come down faster and climb the second box. Once it is up in the air, jump towards the platform on the other side, and open your glider.
13. Land on the platform and interact with the hand symbol.
That’s all you need to do to solve the Rise and Fall Puzzle in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read Next: Turakamik Shrine in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Where to find the Flame Gleeok in Legends of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.